Capsinensis slimming capsules, 30 capsules
Shipping is inclusive of this item
Please read terms and conditions for first time customers prior to making a purchase
Capsinesis Works in Three HOT Ways
1. Burn the Bulges...
- Cayenne pepper causes your temperature to rise thus burns more calories in the cooling process.
- Clinical trails have shown that people consuming cayenne pepper experience 600% greater reduction in targeted fat loss around the abdominal area.
- Capsaicin enhanced the activity of proteins inside fat cells that help break down fat
- Green tea can also increase thermogenesis and boost metabolism
- Catechins in green tea not only help burn calories and lower LDL cholesterol but may also be able to mildly reduce body fat.
- Bignay boost metabolism and keep your digestive system healthy and clean
2. Crush the Cravings...
- Capsaicin + green tea reduce cravings specially for fatty, salty, bitter and hot tastes
- A combination of capsaicin and green tea could promote the feeling of fullness and sustain satiety
- The combination of red pepper, also known as cayenne pepper, and green tea helps reduce your appetite and lower calorie intake, thereby increasing weight loss.
- Bignay is known to possess appetite suppressing properties
3. Fire up your Figure...
- Reduced the activity of enzymes that are responsible for synthesizing fat, thereby preventing the development of mature fat cells.
- Increases fat oxidation thus converts fat to energy.
- When capsaicin enters your body the result is increased levels of the hormone adrenalin. Adrenalin sends your body into overdrive having an observed effect of boosting your metabolism causing fat to be broken down and burned off as energy
- Bignay contains a compound is a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals that causes DNA damage
The Capsinesis Winning Formula
Cayenne Pepper the main ingredient is the star of the formula.
Green Tea provides the necessary energy elements your body needs.
Bignay Wild Berry
Bignay brings antioxidants to this wonderful formula.